INSERT ALTERNATIVE TEXT FOR YOUR HEADER IMAGE HERE

Sunday, June 7, 2009

OCD










I can never go to sleep in the summer actually anytime when I have something on my mind. I might even have a little internet addiction. I love researching craft ideas, blogs, and websites. I am now obsessed with finding cool crafts using mod podge. I love scrapbook paper so I am looking for a new craft idea using my abundant supply. Randy probably doesn't want me doing any more crafts this summer but I need to use some of my paper and clean out my craft room. Today he cleaned out our garage which had tons of goodies(Sugar Plums merchandise from my Christmas kiosk) I still have tons of cute baby clothes, jelly bath, frames, candles, collegiate items and much much more. If interested please let me know!!! I'll post some pictures on my next blog entry. Good Night!



0 comments: